Hello everyone !
Woke up on Sunday morning craving a sweet breakfast. Thought of trying out Bimbo’s pancake recipe, but I was just too lazy to go get the baileys from her home. So I thought, what else could I make this lovely Sunday, and bam! Sweet French toast.
I quickly googled the ingredients needed and thank goodness, they were all available. I feel like this is the simplest breakfast I’ve ever had to make. I’m even addicted now gonna gain all that weight for sure, but it’s worth it-lol
Okay,let’s get to it.
This serves 2-3 people 🙂
You will need:
- Bread- 4-6 slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup ground sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- A pinch of all spice seasoning or salt
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- A bowl for mixing
- Egg whisk
- Put all ingredients into the bowl and whisk together.
- Dip each bread slice into the mixture to coat
- Heat a pan over medium high heat and add a spoon of butter(20g)
- Place coated bread slice into the pan and cook until golden brown on one side
- Flip the bread after a minute or so, to cook the other side.
- Repeat for all slices till they’re all ready
- Optional: cut the slices into little triangles for serving purposes.
- Sprinkle your confectioners sugar over the French toast Andddd we’re good to go! Enjoy with a cup of coffee, hot chocolate, juice, coke, water…whatever you want.
So that’s it y’all, sweet and easy French toast recipe at your service.
Hope you enjoy it! Let me know in the comments section or on my Twitter 🙂
Have a good week!