I woke up this morning craving a big big breakfast and I thought I should make something easy and fast, but also delicious.
I will be showing you guys my recipe for the lazy girl/guy…I call this “MY GREAT SATURDAY BREAKFAST” – Original, I know right?
So, grab a cuppa tea and read along..
This serves two people..
YOU’LL NEED :
- Bell peppers (red & green)
- 2-3 eggs
- Spinach (one handful/more – I love more)
- Bread (2-3 slices)
- Onions/ Onion powder
- Chicken seasoning
- Chili pepper flakes (1 tablespoon)
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- A frying pan
WHAT TO DO?
- Wash your peppers and chop/slice them up. I like mine a bit chunky so I cut them up a bit bigger.
- Break your eggs and set them aside.
- Set your pan on medium heat and add the oil.
- Pour in the peppers and heat them up a bit until they are sautéed.
- Add your pinch of salt and a bit of chicken seasoning
- Whisk your eggs while waiting…add a bit of salt, the onion powder and the chili flakes.
- Do a little dance, take a sip of your tea :p
- Pour in your eggs and spread them around in the pan with a spoon (to make them scrambled, I prefer it this way)
- After about a minute or so, your eggs are done!
Now, after I made this I decided I wanted to oven toast my bread and the sausages..so I cut up the sausages, put them in the pan and tossed it into the oven with the bread. For about two minutes.
I wanted to eat my spinach raw as well but I decided to sauté them because my roommate doesn’t like them raw. All I did was put them in the pan on low heat and then tossed it around for half a minute. And they were done!!
I enjoyed this delicious and hearty breakfast with a cup of coffee.
What did you have for breakfast today? Do you have your special lazy but hearty breakfast recipes? link them below in the comments..I wanna know!