Lets admit it, we as students don’t have a lot of money to buy our friends expensive gifts, no matter how much we really want to.
So I made this list of really affordable things you can get your friends this season, without breaking the bank.
I mean, we are just students, right? 😀
LETS GET TO IT !
- CHOCOLATES : A bit cliché, I know. But chocolates never go wrong.. with girls especially. Its a sweet way to appreciate your friend. Just make sure its a good selection. There are holiday editions of some popular chocolate brands and you could get those.
- ACCESSORIES : Ahh, accessories are the second best way to gift a friend without breaking the bank. Whether its for head, hands, clothing, gadgets, home ..you naaaamme itt! Asos.com offers a good range of stuff, or if you’re not the online type you could check out your local mall…Bershka, H&M, Stradivarius, etc all have cute accessories for men and women!
P.S- Belts are a good idea for guys, its something that is not often thought of but its an important accessory.
- OFFER A SERVICE FOR FREE: If you are a caterer, hair stylist, nail technician, photographer, etc. and you can’t seem to get around to getting a gift, you could offer your services for free or at a big discount for the season. Your friends will thank you for that!
- PERFUMES : Perfumes are another amazing way to show love this season. If you’re looking for cheap but good quality ones, Zara is a good idea. Personally, I like a lot of scents from Zara, especially for the men. Also you could buy a set of body care products (shower gel, body lotion and cologne, shampoo, etc.) to gift your friend.
- GIFT CARDS : Gift cards are also a great way to gift friends if you really can’t decide on or figure out what they may like. So you can just get a gift card at their favorite store and they will do the picking!
- ASK THEM WHAT THEY WANT: If you still cant get them any of the things mentioned above, you can simply ask them what they want for Christmas and hope they stay within your budget.haha!
What do you think you will get for your friend(s) this Christmas?
Do you think these were cheap ideas or do you have cheaper options? Lemme know in the comments!
Love & Light,