Christmas is a time of cheer and merry, a time to relax, reflect or dress up and look good. With that, I chose to go out for once, this year. I mean, who doesn’t love getting dressed up and going out on a nice Christmas Eve?
I’ve had this jumpsuit for two years but I never could quite figure out why I never wore it. I guess I hadn’t found the right ocassion like on this day.
What I really loved about my look was how comfortable it was first of all, it was chic but also playful.
I loved the colors which I think complemented my skin tone so well, and also reminded me of the ankara styles which are mostly worn back home in Nigeria.
I paired the jumpsuit with red pumps from ASOS which seriously revived my love for heels.
Finally, I topped it off with a coat which was from my mother’s wardrobe. It fit perfectly for the look I was going for.
My makeup was subtle just as planned, and my hair was revamped by Callahcrowns. If you are in need of great hair revamp and all things hair, contact her here. You wont regret it!
I know how important it is to look good on special days like Christmas and New Years Eve, so here are the tips I had at the back of my mind while pairing this outfit :
- Do not exaggerate, less is always more.
- Play with just a few accessories.
- Show less, suggest more. Be subtle, nuanced.
Outfit Details :
Jumpsuit : Zara
Shoes : ASOS
Coat : Kenneth Cole
Accessories : Random thrift shops
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING :
- Chic And Easy Summer Outfit – How I Styled This Floral Skirt
- Quarantine Diaries : Life Updates, Including A Room Transformation ft. Photowall Sweden (Discount code attached!)
- Fashion : LindaMelinda White Collection Opening Party (featuring Dadoswonders and more!)
- The 3 Things I gave Up To Live A Better Life
- Tasting Hungary’s Countryside Food At Farmbistro, Budapest.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION :
That is for sure a lovely skirt!
Great write up. Kudos!!
Thank you so much, Jayjay! I can’t wait to put out the next post!
Great post Ash! Can’t wait to see the outcome of the wallpaper design. Also, please share your favorite content creators!