Christmas is a time of cheer and merry, a time to relax, reflect or dress up and look good. With that, I chose to go out for once, this year. I mean, who doesn’t love getting dressed up and going out on a nice Christmas Eve?
I’ve had this jumpsuit for two years but I never could quite figure out why I never wore it. I guess I hadn’t found the right ocassion like on this day.
What I really loved about my look was how comfortable it was first of all, it was chic but also playful.
I loved the colors which I think complemented my skin tone so well, and also reminded me of the ankara styles which are mostly worn back home in Nigeria.
I paired the jumpsuit with red pumps from ASOS which seriously revived my love for heels.
Finally, I topped it off with a coat which was from my mother’s wardrobe. It fit perfectly for the look I was going for.
My makeup was subtle just as planned, and my hair was revamped by Callahcrowns. If you are in need of great hair revamp and all things hair, contact her here. You wont regret it!
I know how important it is to look good on special days like Christmas and New Years Eve, so here are the tips I had at the back of my mind while pairing this outfit :
- Do not exaggerate, less is always more.
- Play with just a few accessories.
- Show less, suggest more. Be subtle, nuanced.
Outfit Details :
Jumpsuit : Zara
Shoes : ASOS
Coat : Kenneth Cole
Accessories : Random thrift shops
OTHER POSTS YOU MAY FIND INTERESTING :
- My Travel Photo Diary : Moments From Milan, Italy
- Fashion Blogging: 3 Reasons Why I’d Fail At It
- What I Wore : Stripes + Blue Jeans -A Casual Sunday
- IWD 2019 : Celebrating Women’s Day With My Favorite Inspiring Ted Talks By Women #BalanceforBetter
- A DEXA Scan: The Most Accurate Way to Measure Your Body Fat – What To Expect, And How It Works!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION :
Thank you, it was such a beautiful place to visit! x
It was very delicious!! 😁😁
These photos are amazing! It looks like you had so much fun. Italy is absolutely on my bucket list!…
Oh that pasta looks super delicious! Wow 🥰🥰🥰
Aww thanks baby girl. I didn’t really think I made even a small impact on you guys. Thank you so…