Happy Valentine’s Day!
I’m currently sitting in a long class, and since I am such a spontaneous person, I just thought to put out this fun post. Also, my sweet IG followers (follow me on theashtreegram if you haven’t, by the way.) voted on a poll to get this quick tag out there.
So, here we go!
1.What was your favourite Valentine’s Day memory?
My favourite memory of Valentine’s Day had to be in high school when we would celebrate this day specially by wearing red and getting asked by our crushes hopefully, to be their date! Those were fun times. We would receive special gifts that would later be considered contraband (because were in boarding school and weren’t allowed to bring in certain kinds of food, cosmetics or clothing) and feel slightly giddy generally on that day.
2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries?
- Chocolate covered strawberries!!
3. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine’s Day: Pretty Woman or You’ve Got Mail?
- I haven’t watched “you’ve got mail” so I’d go with the romantic classic, pretty woman.
4. What would you do on your perfect Valentine’s date?
- I always love to do some type of activity like go-karting or paintball, followed by food from some hidden word-of-mouth restaurant where we could just talk would be pretty nice, but then again Netflix and a home-cooked dinner sounds pretty awesome too.
5. Red or pink lips on Valentine’s Day?
- I’d go with Red.
6. Homemade or store-bought gifts?
- Either, I believe it’s always the thought that counts.
7. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night?
- – I’d let my hair down (cue magic – let your hair down)
8. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine?
- Haha. Why is this a tough one? I’d definitely not mind having Bradley Cooper, Michael B Jordan, Lady Gaga, Ellen Degeneres, or Rihanna as a valentine.
Feel free to add your questions or do this tag post on your blog or social media and don’t forget to tag me when you do!