On a cold winter morning, your girl decided it was a superb idea to sport this chiffon striped top with a jeans and kitten heels.
I was at a photoshoot for a client on a rainy day and then decided to step in front of the camera and have some shots taken.
This was a good idea because despite the rain and 2° weather, these pictures came out pretty good. This top which is made out of chiffon, I think, was gifted by an incredible friend and I just loved the fit instantly.
I paired it with jeans because I wanted to be as casual as possible – it was a Sunday after all.
These shoes from mango, which was already featured in this post. were perfect for this outfit as it wasn’t too outgoing nor casual as the sneakers I wear every. single. day.
Related Posts :
What’s your go to outfit? What do you think of these photos? Do you have a go-to outfit? I’d absolutely love to hear from you, leave your thoughts below.
CAUGHT UP WITH MY LATEST POSTS?
- 5 Ways To Deal with The Stress Surrounding Social Distancing | #COVID-19
- Here’s Why Teddy Coats Are A Necessary Fashion Item. (Shopping Links Included)
- The 3 Ways To Keep Going, Even Without A Support System
- The Importance Of Reflecting On The Last Decade & A Simple Message For The New Year
- 2019 Year In Review : The Most Defining Moments From The Year (Finding myself, Losing a Parent,And More)