On a cold winter morning, your girl decided it was a superb idea to sport this chiffon striped top with a jeans and kitten heels.
I was at a photoshoot for a client on a rainy day and then decided to step in front of the camera and have some shots taken.
This was a good idea because despite the rain and 2° weather, these pictures came out pretty good. This top which is made out of chiffon, I think, was gifted by an incredible friend and I just loved the fit instantly.
I paired it with jeans because I wanted to be as casual as possible – it was a Sunday after all.
These shoes from mango, which was already featured in this post. were perfect for this outfit as it wasn’t too outgoing nor casual as the sneakers I wear every. single. day.
Related Posts :
What’s your go to outfit? What do you think of these photos? Do you have a go-to outfit? I’d absolutely love to hear from you, leave your thoughts below.
CAUGHT UP WITH MY LATEST POSTS?
- OOTD: Fun In Dungarees And Why You Need To Be More Playful
- Are You Wondering Why You Should Own A Blog? Here Are 5 Reasons!
- Style Tips : 5 Tips For Buying Loose Diamonds
- Birthday Feels : On Being 25, The Most Intentional Year Yet.
- Beauty : The Body Shop Seaweed Range – A Skin Refresher You May Need